|Benefits:||Competitive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Life, 401k, FSA|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Hart Energy is a fast growing company with a great culture, fun atmosphere and fantastic benefits. We are one of the world's leading energy industry publishers, providing specialized data/information products and member-only services for the global energy industry.
Our web team is looking for a talented PHP developer to join our ranks and help shape the future of our digital products.
Do you like to work hard AND play hard? Are your development chops rivaled only by your ability to dodge missiles from a Nerf blaster and the occasional screaming monkey? Have you ever wondered why hot dogs come in packs of 8 and hot dog buns come in packs of 10? If so, then we want to talk to you!
What will I be doing?
- Working with an established team in a dynamic and ever evolving environment
- Helping us rework our current online offerings into pure internet awesome sauce
- Use your pure development chops to build scalable web assets
What skills and creds should I possess?
What are the characteristics for the position?
- Demonstrated knowledge of development principles, web standards and usability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Using the LAMP stack (CentOS) as your own personal playground
- Little IDE, subversion and CVS experience would be a benefit
- Your peers jaws drop in awe of your mind-boggling, command-line awesomeness
- A keen attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Independent thinker and a team player
Interviewing candidates in Houston, New York City, Virginia, San Diego
Who will I be working with?
You will work closely with our designers, developers and supervisors, and will also collaborate with editors, senior management and marketing
What are the benefits?
We offer a competitive salary, paid time off, 401k with one of the best company matches around, an awesome medical plan, FSA, dental and life insurance, a coffee machine with 20+ flavors