|Benefits:||Competitive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Life, 401k, FSA|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Hart Energy, a dynamic integrated media company in the oil and gas industry, is seeking a Circulation Manager for its growing Circulation Department.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in paid and/or controlled magazine circulation management.
1) Develop and execute marketing promotions, including e-mail, direct mail, telemarketing, social media and online channels to grow subscriptions/memberships via both new name and existing customer campaigns.
2) Manage the production and schedules for acquisition and retention marketing campaigns.
3) Create print orders including coordinating production schedule with fulfillment vendor, and maintain BPA-audited subscriber and customer files in coordination with fulfillment bureau.
4) Provide detailed reporting and analysis of marketing campaigns, renewals and other reports as required.
- Manage a line of directory products to produce annual sales and mini-group purchases via direct mail, email and telephone channels
- Renewal and invoice management. This includes analyzing results and making package/vendor changes necessary to improve retention performance.
- Ability to work with and manage campaigns through outside fulfillment and telemarketing vendors
- Understanding BPA audit processes, rules and bylaws. Training in the BPA audit statement submission process.
The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- experience executing circulation marketing plans
- an understanding of subscription fulfillment systems
- aptitude for problem solving
- a creative marketing mind
- comfortable with a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including, Word, Outlook and Excel. Applicant should possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree required.